Tuesday, March 9, 2010

People at places



Greetings from Palestine! Above, you'll find a picture of Laurie and I standing in front of the Sea of Galilee on our 2 year wedding anniversary! God is so good that he has brought both of us here together! Things have been stretching here in Palestine, but one of the things that has really helped has been the incredible people who have been on this trip! I thought I would take today to share some pictures of people from the trip. I know some family and friends have been following, so if you want to see any pictures of anyone is Israel Palestine, just leave a comment and i'll make it happen ;)

This is Laurie and our friend Sarah. Sarah has become quite fond of our pet pig toasty.

These are our friends Ryan and Debbie on the Sea of Galilee.

God has given us time to pray and meditate in these wonderful places:

But we've also had time to just have fun:

Speaking of which:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that is Ryan with Debbie.

ClapperJ said...

I know, right! I don't even know how that happened...
The funny thing is there isn't even a Dan on the trip.

Unknown said...

Jason--Thanks so much for your comments. I am following your trip from the balmy North Hills (reached 53 degrees yesterday) and it's wonderful to have a glimpse of the places you all are visiting. (from Wendy Tuell)

Jorge F. said...

Hey there Jason, Jorge Here. It looks like Palestine was a lot of fun. What do you recommend if I were to make a trip there?